Monday, February 8, 2010

The stare is blank but the mind is full....

I have been staring a lot lately... the kind of stares that would promt Yee May to say, "Gerry, what you looking at?". It's the kind of stare I do when my mind is going through a thousand thoughts at once.... like.... what's my purpose in this life? What should I do? What will my future be like? Will I get married? How many kids should I have? Why are some people just born lucky? Why are others born rich? Can I be filthy rich one day? How long am I gonna live? What was that bitch wearing? (sorry for using that word... it's just been a long time since I remembered using it)

I just want to sit down and not think of anything for a while.... the thinking is involuntary and it's tiring!

2 comments:

  1. gerry, i miss asking u "what is in ur mind", and i had the same feeling, thousand thoughts that is gonna kill me soon.. humans are so complicated... why on earth we need to be here and suffers and enjoy at the same time.. u've pick the right question, what's our purpose in this life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) hihi... Izit u think too much leh? izit should think wat should do rite nw?

    ReplyDelete